Monday, June 13, 2011

Well here goes nothing much

i like how when i came to this screen for writing that all the stuff in my head just died. typical.
i m sure that many people say that "OMG my first blog ever im so freaking excited!. Im going to tell all my friends to read it everyday! uh huh!". this is bleh. im just here with my horrible typing skills and just saying whatever comes into my head. and reading over said head thoughts so i can be understood by people not in my head. ill let you think about the implications of that sentence for a minute and get back to the implications that may or may not have been intended.
this may just be a way to stem off the summer boredom that i should not be feeling as a college student in summer classes. but i do. i also, although born in these hot sticky months of sweat and tans, do not like the summer months, mainly for the points previously outlined. Tans and Sweat. neither sit well with me. first because i am a proud pasty and second because i dont think that sweat is at all sexy or for that matter even the least bit attractive and when i sweat, i dont know if anyone else does this, i get really tired and gross feeling. just simply eww.
but mostly i think that i have alot to say about things. and although im at my limits when it comes to thinking about the universe (my head gets all fuzzy) i do think about alot of other things of relevance.
people usually go into blogging with an idea in their head about what they want to say or demonstrate to their readers. i think that it would be awesome to have even one reader. but i have no ulterior(which i did not know was spelled with a u)  motives in writing this and im not sure if even i will continue this blog after this date. i hope i will cause it might get me off of my facebook game addictions. Damn facebook, and their game makers, taking hours of my life away. so i guess that for right now is my motive for writing this blog for now.
i know that this will change into other reasons that will themselves change over time, this i because i change, i like few others i know enjoy change and its difficulties, not to say im not scared witless when im introduced into a new situation but i like that things are not always permanent.

its after 1 im going to sleep now

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment