Thursday, September 29, 2011

As per suggestion/demand... by raymond i now post my dyes and my final projects from the last two design classes and some other stuff








 Bleach Techniques


 walking monk(above): i'm apprenticing my professor who is awesome and a dye master
 Marble(Above): His name is Raymond and he has a blog too
 Straight fold(above):These are all bleach samples made on cotton corduroy
 Accordion(Above): This one is my mom's Favorite... i think its because of the straight lines...


This was my Final project for design 1 in owen's class she loved it and gave me an A of coarse lol posted for Raymond
I hand sew the center horizontal line this is the detail from the front
Detail of straw blown pattern

Another Straw blown pattern with black and gray

Bubble pattern Straw blown

Straw Blown Black

No comments:

Post a Comment