Friday, February 3, 2012

so i just realized...

so remember the earlier post of when MONDO! came to my school?
well i just figured out that it had to have been post Project Runway Allstars
Which by the way is currently running....
hmm speculations anyone?

my top 3 for the final runway?
Mondo- have to say that was a given
Rami- I would love to learn from the master of drape
and......
wild card!- this spot (at least for me) belongs to either Austin Scarlet (glamonista) or Micheal C(another draper extraordinaire)

people who should be kick off again?
1. Kennely- i'll give her the fact that the bitch can sew, but she is just that a bitch who copies other designers and cant think past the 1950's, dont get me wrong i like the 50's style as much as the next girl, but every single thing you do as a designer cannot be based in that genre or you become a one note.... just saying... cause somebody has to.
2. Kara Janx- honestly i dont even remember her from her season at all, which is saying alot because if a designer makes an impression on me i remember them... the girl does have some original ideas but her time management and execution skills need some work.
3.Jarrelle- not how u spell it but whatever, anyways this boy what he sent down the runway this week was only memorable for its misstep in the style department, but so far he has not impressed me and i cant remember any of  his work so far. forgettable to say the least.

i'm not worried about losing reader at his point with my juicy comments because my readers dont exist at all .... hence why i do what i want.

nother good song.form the opera Carmen
 yes i mix things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment