Sunday, April 8, 2012

Men

So i figured out today that a certain very attractive male friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend, who i was also somewhat friends with... i want to swoop in and all that but my conscience says HELL NO!!!
which is making me sad a little... and the worse thing is that i know i wont do it cause i'm never good with this kind of stuff... grrr i hate indecision and feelings of inability they so inhibit the processes of life and love and the pursuit of happiness
Its not like i would have settled down and gotten married or anything but it would be nice to date some one that i find attractive for once...
And this whole speech has decided me against it in an adaptation of the famous words by Mr. Wickham "If he wishes to be with me he must come to me. not i"
(that is super corrupted by the way)



And to sort of follow the theme of my mood....


No comments:

Post a Comment