Tuesday, July 5, 2011

its been forever since i was last here... not much has changed still addicted to facebook games... still bored out of my mind... ive been watching movies in my room lately and working on my typing abilities.... needless to say that i have alot of time on my hands it being summer and all... heres a list of what i can remember watching recently...
sex and the city 2, Hannibal rising, Hannibal, insidious, priest, legion, jane eyre, your highness, jackass 3d and 3.5, the adjustment bureau, etc.
i do have somewhat of a new favorite show it called the misfits and its really interesting... and its british... who could go wrong with that.... pft no one
unfortunately this year because of my new job im going to be missing out on seeing my extended family which really sucks cause its been a while almost 2 years in September... the last time i saw them was at my grandpa's funeral ... and im still not completely healed from his loss... i miss him quite a bit and i never got to say goodbye to him.... my senior picture was on the day he died and my parents decided not to tell me til after... its almost like i was a different person before that... a smiling happy girl who still had her grandpa in her life... its not like his death was a surprise... he was on his way there for awhile but i didnt get to see him before it happened cause we didnt visit him that summer... i cant help but wonder if i would feel more settled if i had got to see him that summer...
i've never been one to handle death well at all... and i think its mostly because i fear it... i fear that i wont have the ability to achieve what i want to for my life... which is why i am one of the many people who love vampires and the idea of living forever... that is really what i wish would happen to me to live forever as i will... i wonder if thats what other people feel when they are fascinated by vampires as well or if its something else that draws them to the interest in vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment