Thursday, October 27, 2011

Driving...

so my favorite people while driving are the ones who pass me...
I'm whats called a hypermiler... though not as extreme as the one in the following video i save a good amount of gas in my ford focus wagon which i approximate usually is estimated to get 26mpg but i manage to get 30-35mpg which is a substantial difference in the amount of money i spend on my 10 gallon tank... which makes me visit the pump every 10 days or so... which is nice rather than every 2 or 3 days...

But anyways my favorite two things happened in the past 2 days...
last night driving home i got lights flashed at me and the finger.... my first ever!
then on Tuesday morning driving to school i had an old man pass me with a honk and a fist shake! it was so epically  hilarious i nearly peed myself!
in case you think im being sarcastic ill just straight up tell you how much i enjoy people honking and flashing their lights at me because i just think of them wasting all their gas on their acceleration to pass little old me... their impatience is costing them lots of money and my planning and slow acceleration is saving me lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment