Friday, October 28, 2011

so im such a freak....

and insecure... which breaks things i want too much to work... and it frightens people away...
once they get to know me... its like oh shes like that... then they leave...
but i wont change....cause i like being a freak... but i wish i knew someone who could handle the freak in me!

the only problem with this is that they cant be boring... i just couldn't handle being with a boring person
i need to be surprised and shocked by what they do and i want to keep guessing on what we do next...
i need entertainment and fun in my life to stay... which is one of the reasons my last relationship didnt work
but anyways  this following song is how i feel about the person that im trying to work out something with... idk what we are right now which caused me to freak out a bit last night after he didnt respond to little old me... i might be more needy than i thought when i really like someone... anyways these are my feelings....


No comments:

Post a Comment