Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is it bad...

to get angry at people
who dont respond to any messages you leave them?
i think no... but i do get hint so i wont be speaking to that person
until they talk to me...

still angry though
as i should be
cause i take time out of my day to think of them,
and write them messages
and stuff...

i even offered to visit this kid at work which was out of my way
but he gave me an excuse and hasn't offered to do something similar which makes me mad as hell
i understand that he's busy but he could take 2 seconds to talk to me
fucking common courtesy...

he did before, talk to me but it seems
that since my presence has dissipated
he doesn't think of me anymore
kinda not cool

i mean i think alot of girls feel this way..
when stuff like this happens to them

idk about other people but i do tend to build something out of nothing
and thats what this could be but i doubt it
cause he said he liked kissing me...
and we sort of want the same things
but i guess i was a bit annoying with the amount
of messages i left him...
but he wouldnt respond...
then i flipped out cause i didnt hear from him all day one of the days...
and he said that it was awkward for me to be mad at him cause
he left his phone at home and didnt get my messages

im tempted to leave him a really long message about somethings but
i doubt that he would read it all the way through ...
hes done that before
i write a longish message with various questions and bam no response...
but he hasn't defriended me yet so ill let him breathe
but i have a feeling if i dont let him breathe  he'll def  end up
deleting me as a friend on facebook
grr i hate boys... maybe lesbian is the way to go...
at least i understand girls better than boys
well besides gay boys...

anyways thats my week.. kinda upsetting huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment